- High efficiency GRO 75 GPD membrane technology
- Effortless click-in lock cartridge installation
- 3/8” push fit plumbing connection for easy installation and high flow
- Water supply valve shut off fits multiple piping styles
- Color coded cartridges to maintain proper filter sequence
- Lead and Chemical reduction cartridge
- Include a faucet and storage tank
- Optional: On board TDS monitor measures rejection of GRO element within the GRO-475M model
- GRO Membrane Technology increases efficiency by using less water
- Dual Diamond Flow reduces both chlorine taste & odor, and sediment in one
- Three-Stage Filtration thoroughly filters and treats drinking water
- Easy Click-in filter change for effortless filter installation
- Lead Reduction through a special chemical reduction cartridge
NSF Certified The GRO-475B is NSF/ANSI Standard 42, 53 and 58 certified.
Compact Design Fits conveniently under your kitchen sink.
Easy Installation This system uses click-in lock cartridge filters, eliminating the mess and difficulty of changing your filters.
Tested for reduction of:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Total Dissolved Solids
- Temperature Range: 40 – 100° F
- Pressure Range: 40 – 100 PSI
- System Production: 75 GPD
- Recovery Rating: 38.65%
- Efficiency Rating: 23.57%
- TDS Rejection: 96.3%
- Dimensions: 14.57″ W x 5.46″ D x 12.54″ H
- Weight: 8.9 lbs. (System Only)
There are no reviews yet.